Facial Rejuvenation has become more popular over the last five year. The addition of adipose (fat) transfers, with all the minimal invasive procedures along with dermal fillers and chemo denervation treatments, has generated a tremendous source of referrals patients.
The five most important points in Facial Rejuvenation for this outbreak are as follows:
- Most of these procedures are performed in the office with minimal to no, down time for recovery.
- The results can be seen after one week, however, there is an initial radiance appearance within the first 24-48 hours with the addition of autologous adipose derived adult stem cells to the adipose (fat) transfer
- There is an immediate improvement on the skin color and texture. The patient then regains a youthful skin appearance with a correction of the effects from loss of volume and photo aging skin damage. This includes the fine lines, the irregular pigmentation and blemishes and the deep nasal labial grooves and frown lines between the brows.
- The use of adipose tissue and PRP in facial rejuvenation is a safe and efficient method to correct the signs of facial aging through the development of increase blood flow, skin hydration and cellular repair.
- In our experience the results vary but the longevity ranges from three to four years.